As restrictions in Switzerland and across Europe are being lifted and schools in Switzerland are opening again, we are pleased to let you know that our Summer Leadership Camp in Switzerland will be proceeding as planned.
The Swiss government has confirmed that border restrictions to all 27 EU countries as well as Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and the UK will be lifted on June 15th. A decision on allowing non-European travelers will be made by July 6th at the latest.
According to an independent study of 100 countries and regions as part of their COVID-19 Regional Safety Assessment, Deep Knowledge Group found Switzerland to be the safest region in the world. For the full study see http://analytics.dkv.global/covid-regional-assessment-200-regions/full-report.pdf
Thanks to the great partnership between the experienced Champittet boarding and medical team as well as our highly qualified SILC Academy trainers, we are in a prime position to secure the health of our students during this challenging time, and to keep your child safer than at any other camp in Switzerland.
Optimal health & safety standards at camp
As we work with students year-round, we are uniquely placed to keep your child safe and healthy while they have an amazing time at camp. Compared to other camps we offer many benefits:
- Boutique camp with a fun, personal and safe experience in smaller groups than most camps
- Maximum 2 students per room and significantly more spacious rooms than other camps
- Large, spacious, and fully private campus with all facilities at hand and closed to outsiders
- Thorough Covid-19 Protection Plan
- Camp nurses on campus every day and always on 24-hour standby
- Camp staff keep a 2m distance from students unless wearing a mask
- Regular temperature checks
- Covid-19 test if students show symptoms of the virus
- No seasonal staff: our team is experienced in working with students from around the world year-round
- Experienced trainers besides specialised night staff, drivers, kitchen team, cleaning staff and nurses to look after the students 24/7
- Sanitising gel available in all common areas and on off-campus activities
- Common areas and student rooms cleaned at an increased frequency
- Staff undergo health and safety training
- Trainer to student ratio of 1:5, with an even smaller ratio when including support staff
- Staff maintain availability at all times, day and night
We hope this reassures you about our best practices and our commitment to delivering the best possible safety and summer camp experience to all of our families.
Full refunds: secure your place now without any obligation
So that you can safely secure your child’s place now, without worrying about any financial impact, we have updated our policies to offer the following :
- Deferred date of payment
- Full refund, if:
- Your child is arriving from a high-risk country, as determined by the Swiss government,
- Your child’s flight/travel is cancelled or in-coming flights to Switzerland are banned.
Reserve your spot at our amazing summer camps based in Lausanne, Switzerland!
- Starting Monday 13th July 2020 for 1 or 2 weeks
- Starting Monday 20th July 2020 for 1 or 2 weeks
- Starting Monday 27th July 2020 for 1 or 2 weeks
- Starting Monday 3rd August 2020 for 1 week
- Get in touch to receive the full programme by Email!
- CHF 5,300.- Two weeks residential
- CHF 2,750.- Two weeks day camp
- CHF 1,750.- One week day camp
- CHF 250.- Mandatory insurance fee for non-Swiss residents