With the great partnership between the experienced Champittet boarding and medical team and our highly qualified SILC Academy trainers, we are in a prime position to secure the health of our students.
During these challenging times of coronavirus, we are thankful to have been able to operate our 2020 Summer Leadership Camp safely, respecting Swiss federal and cantonal COVID-19 protection guidelines.
Thanks to our high health and safety standards, none of our camp staff, students or external providers have shown any symptom of the virus, and we look forward to operating our 2021 Summer Leadership Camp with similar success.
Optimal health & safety standards at camp
As we work with students year-round, we are uniquely placed to keep your child safe and healthy while they have an amazing time at camp. Compared to other camps we offer many benefits:
- Boutique camp with a fun, personal and safe experience in smaller groups than most camps
- Maximum 2 students per room and significantly more spacious rooms than other camps
- Large, spacious, and fully private campus with all facilities at hand and closed to outsiders
- Thorough Covid-19 Protection Plan
- Camp nurses on campus every day and always on 24-hour standby
- Camp staff keep a 1.5 metre distance from students unless wearing a mask
- Regular temperature checks
- Covid-19 test if students show symptoms of the virus
- No seasonal staff: our team is experienced in working with students from around the world year-round
- Experienced trainers besides specialised night staff, drivers, kitchen team, cleaning staff and nurses to look after the students 24/7
- Hand washing or sanitising before and after every meal, activity and transfer
- Common areas and student rooms cleaned at an increased frequency
- Staff undergo health and safety training
- Trainer to student ratio of 1:5, with an even smaller ratio when including support staff
- Staff maintain availability at all times, day and night
We hope this reassures you about our best practices and our commitment to delivering the best possible safety and summer camp experience to all of our families.
Full refunds: secure your place now without any obligation
So that you can safely secure your child’s place now, without worrying about any financial impact, we have updated our policies to offer the following :
- Deferred date of payment
- Full refund, if:
- Your child is arriving from a high-risk country, as determined by the Swiss government,
- Your child’s flight/travel is cancelled or in-coming flights to Switzerland are banned.
Reserve your spot at our amazing summer camps based in Lausanne, Switzerland!
Dates & Fees
- Monday 28th June to Sunday 11th July 2021
- Monday 12th July to Sunday 25th July 2021
- Monday 26th July to Sunday 8th August 2021
- Get in touch to receive the full programme by Email!
- CHF 5,300.- Two weeks residential
- CHF 2,750.- Two weeks day camp
- CHF 1,750.- One week day camp
- CHF 250.- Mandatory insurance fee for non-Swiss residents