Travel Restrictions in Switzerland
Without any travel restrictions in Switzerland: Open borders for summer camp
No pandemic-related entry restrictions are in force at the present time. The general rules on entering Switzerland have applied since 2 May 2022. To see what rules apply to your own particular situation when entering Switzerland, consult the online Travelcheck.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming everyone at camp; we have session 1, 2, and 3 still available though places are filling up quickly.
Reserve your spot at our amazing summer camps based in Lausanne, Switzerland!
Dates & Fees
- Monday 3rd July to Sunday 16th July 2023
- Monday 17th July to Sunday 30th July 2023
- Monday 31st July to Sunday 13th August 2023
- Get in touch to receive the full programme by Email!
- CHF 5,800.- Two weeks residential
- CHF 3,200.- Two weeks day camp
- CHF 2,100.- One week day camp
- CHF 250.- Mandatory insurance fee for non-Swiss resident